PicoSure Black Pro/amateur Forearm Tattoo - Talent, OR

I will skip the long story and give you the...

I will skip the long story and give you the basics:

Tattoo Age: 18 years
The tattoo was first done by an amateur artist and then professionally redone about one year later. The first artist really hammered one side and I already had some scaring.

I started my treatment yesterday (3/4/14) with Dr. Steve Lovich in Medford/Talent Oregon. He is the only MD in all of Oregon with the Picosure. The first session was only about 10 minutes, with moderate discomfort.

Overall impressed with progress. The blisters are pretty nasty - not sure if I should be popping them. A couple have busted on their own. I'm using bag balm to help with the healing and have it wrapped all day. More pics to come.

One mont after 1st TX

I'm going to schedule my 2nd session in a few more weeks. Here is an updated picture taken today one month after the first treatment.
Overall I would say it's about 25% lighter. It healed pretty good, but itched pretty bad around week 2. I can't wait for my next session.
Dr. Steve Lovich

Good overall experience. MD performed 1st session and mentioned esthetician may perform the rest. Price was $350, but you get 20% off first session if you like them on Facebook.

Nice fading!!!  Are you looking for full removal or just fade to cover?
1st session looks good, man. yeah, you gotta watch out for the blisters. id always get a bunch of huge ones (lots of dense black) and sometimes id bump or scrape into something and theyd pop. and sometimes itd take all the ink with it, sometimes the ink would get even darker, but usually that will cause some scarring. if they start to leak (not pop) that's not a problem. when my really big ones would start to leak, sometimes id push down gently and drain them myself and it never caused any problems. good luck!
Good luck on your journey... From my experience you are Not supposed to pop blisters...let them reduce on there own.
Thanks Stephen. I let them do their thing and they have mostly finished draining.