It Removed my Eye Bags! Now I Just Need to Work on Lightening Up my Dark Circles :) - Taiwan, TW

Pro: got rid of my eye bags con: $$$, had a...

pro: got rid of my eye bags
con: $$$, had a minor allergic rxn @ the injection sites
Shared a syringe with mom (cost was for mom and me).

Yup! This doctor is quite careful. I like how he doesn't just finish the job once but injects some, come back for follow up and if needed, inject more so it can look as natural as it can be. But then, maybe this is the normal procedure? I got 1 other injection (just reshaping during our 3rd visit) and my mom got 2 more (during the latter 2 follow ups).
My mom loves it! It's her 3rd time doing it. She got injections done in the inner cheek area(3x), near the top ends of her eyebrows(1x) and a bit on her nose bridge(1x).
You're right, make sure to get it done by a doctor that people recommend. My mom's first one didn't turn out so successful (by another doctor), she said it looked like 2 blobs on her cheeks.
FABULOUS result! I'm so amazed at what these fillers can do when placed in the hands of really well educated, artistic DR's! How nice that you & your mom were able to do this together =) How does your mom like her end results?
yup, they did change the needle.
Dr. 侯

My mom's a frequent customer. So besides knowing the doctor already, he is very skilled at this. Going to follow up in a few days!