Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Lipo, Excited & Scared - Tacoma, WA

Well six days before my TT and im excited and...

Well six days before my TT and im excited and scared at the same time. I waited 23yrs for this, i have 4 sons 23,25,27,30, and 2 grand children and one on the way. Can someone tell me the best Vitamins to buy for the healing process?
I have photos of my before and will post after pics. My kids want to know why i wait until my late 40's, and i told them its time to do me now.

2 months post opt

2 months post opt. No more compression garment, still very tight feeling, and love my new figure.

9 mo. post opt

Well all is well loving the new me, will go back in july for touch up on my sides I have a small dog ear, and now looking at getting smart lipo on inner thighs due to waist is small now and its hard to find jeans that will fit my thick thighs.
Dr. Kenevan

Beautiful warm experience.

Wow u look amazing. ...and look so young. .. werk it Lady you have it going on...love the photos
U look awesome!
You give us all hope! If I look half as good Huntay
You look great, and so confident! Reinforces my decision to have it done!
Come on sweetie its not thst bad, come on over to the flat land.
Get it lady!!! you look amazing! congrats and happy healing!
Thank you sweetie.
I am scheduled for September 30. A little scared. How much help did you have after? I also have four adult children and they think I am more than a little crazy!
Dont be scared, just trust god will bring u through. Ask your Dr. Will he send you home with a pain pump. You will need help for the 1st week then you should be ok on your own. Just try to walk around as much as possible after surgery even though you will be bent over for the first wk.
You Look great! Rock that body lady!
Thank u sweetie. That surgery was no joke....lol
Hope all is well. Cant wait to see ur results.
Also, use glutamine powder, arnica montana, zinc, antioxidents... Vitamedica sellls s plastic surgery packs of vitamins that looks great.
I waited 10-yrs for mine - just had it done 3-mos ago. I also am in my late 40s and have a grandchild. After getting the TT, I now see other areas that I want done. Going for a consult in 2-weeks.
Ive waited 25 years. I'm going for my granny takeover on the 27th. I'll get a TT and BR both with lipo, but kinda wish I had thought about lipo on my upper thighs or perhaps a butt lift. Anyway, it's never too late to do whatever so we look and feel our best.
Great, you will love your results. Im very happy in my skin but I think I will have a thigh lift next.
Really? Great! I hope you write about it here so I can read every detail. Good luck!
I worked out three days a week and just took my daily vitamins. Have not been as faithful on the vitamins after my TT. I wear my compression gear still most of the time. (3months)
I took Vita Medica Recovery Support Program. My brother in law is a pharmacist and recommended it.
Fresh pineapple, bromelain and Arnica. Keep your garment on and avoid salt n sodas!!!
I am 49, I had 3 c-sections, hysterectomy etc etc!! It is never too late to look and feel your best!!! I have been exercising and losing weight, I say GO FOR IT!! My surgery is scheduled for July 25th, I can't wait to here about your progress!! Lets keep in touch!! I am a wound care nurse, so I have been taking multi-vits, glutamine (for muscle growth), Protein powder you want to get one with at least 30 grams of protein per tbls. and you can also eat lean proteins and peanut butter! You can try the single servings like muscle milk, slim fast etc. to see if you like the taste before you invest in a whole can of powder they can be expensive!!! Some are whey based and some are soy based! pre and post op you should shoot for 60-80gms a day as long as you don't have kidney issues (im sure you don't or you wouldn't be having this surgery :) ) I do two shakes a day! Good luck!! Hope this helps!!
Well keep us posted with ur recovery with photos good luck!
I bought arnica and bromeian pills to help with swelling. I also purchased no flavor sugar free low sodium protein shake. It doesn't have fake sweatener either. My appointment is on Friday the 5th, so I'm sharing your excitement and i too am scared.
Good for you!! Congrats and I look forward to updates.