Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Lipo, Excited & Scared - Tacoma, WA

Well six days before my TT and im excited and...

Well six days before my TT and im excited and scared at the same time. I waited 23yrs for this, i have 4 sons 23,25,27,30, and 2 grand children and one on the way. Can someone tell me the best Vitamins to buy for the healing process?
I have photos of my before and will post after pics. My kids want to know why i wait until my late 40's, and i told them its time to do me now.
Hope all is well. Cant wait to see ur results.
Also, use glutamine powder, arnica montana, zinc, antioxidents... Vitamedica sellls s plastic surgery packs of vitamins that looks great.
I waited 10-yrs for mine - just had it done 3-mos ago. I also am in my late 40s and have a grandchild. After getting the TT, I now see other areas that I want done. Going for a consult in 2-weeks.

2 months post opt

2 months post opt. No more compression garment, still very tight feeling, and love my new figure.
I am scheduled for September 30. A little scared. How much help did you have after? I also have four adult children and they think I am more than a little crazy!
Dont be scared, just trust god will bring u through. Ask your Dr. Will he send you home with a pain pump. You will need help for the 1st week then you should be ok on your own. Just try to walk around as much as possible after surgery even though you will be bent over for the first wk.
You Look great! Rock that body lady!

9 mo. post opt

Well all is well loving the new me, will go back in july for touch up on my sides I have a small dog ear, and now looking at getting smart lipo on inner thighs due to waist is small now and its hard to find jeans that will fit my thick thighs.
You are rockin!!!
Wow u look amazing. ...and look so young. .. werk it Lady you have it going on...love the photos
U look awesome!