Fractional C02 Laser Scar Revision - Tacoma, WA

I knew within about a minute of talking with...

I knew within about a minute of talking with Jaime, the Patient Care Coordinator, that I had found the place to receive laser treatment for scar revision on my lip. I was doing initial research and had called several providers. Either they did not provide the service or I simply did not feel convinced I was comfortable seeking care with them. Jaime was very informative and professional during our initial conversation and has made me feel welcome and comfortable every time I have been to their office since.

The same is true with Dr. Potyondy. The treatment I received was a series of fractional Co2 laser treatments and a steroid injection. I went in hoping for an improvement in the overall look of the area where the tissue was damaged and scarred over but was prepared to accept that it was something I would likely see for the rest of my life. Even though this was a minor procedure for Dr. Potyondy, having a scar on my face was a major issue for me. After receiving treatments over a period of just a few months my scar is completely unnoticeable. The skin is completely resurfaced and the shape of my lip (and smile) is back to where it was before. Even better, I have found a place where would trust having any future procedures done. I highly recommend Dr. Potyondy and his office to anyone seeking exceptional skill and service.
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon