Fractional C02 Laser Scar Revision - Tacoma, WA

I knew within about a minute of talking with...

I knew within about a minute of talking with Jaime, the Patient Care Coordinator, that I had found the place to receive laser treatment for scar revision on my lip. I was doing initial research and had called several providers. Either they did not provide the service or I simply did not feel convinced I was comfortable seeking care with them. Jaime was very informative and professional during our initial conversation and has made me feel welcome and comfortable every time I have been to their office since.

The same is true with Dr. Potyondy. The treatment I received was a series of fractional Co2 laser treatments and a steroid injection. I went in hoping for an improvement in the overall look of the area where the tissue was damaged and scarred over but was prepared to accept that it was something I would likely see for the rest of my life. Even though this was a minor procedure for Dr. Potyondy, having a scar on my face was a major issue for me. After receiving treatments over a period of just a few months my scar is completely unnoticeable. The skin is completely resurfaced and the shape of my lip (and smile) is back to where it was before. Even better, I have found a place where would trust having any future procedures done. I highly recommend Dr. Potyondy and his office to anyone seeking exceptional skill and service.
Did you have spot Co2 treatments? Do you know what laser was used? Thanks!
I'd love to do what you had done, but can't fly out there to go to WA for this. I wonder if there are any doctors here in South Florida that do what he does?
If you find a good dr in south fl let me know. Stay away from the shady med spas! Image medical center in ft lauderdale left me disfigured!
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon