Mommy Makeover Miracle - Tacoma, WA

So happy with results! I really felt cared for and...

So happy with results! I really felt cared for and listened to during the entire process. Also could not believe how responsive Dr. was... he was very accessible during post op period to answer any and all of my questions.. Great bedside manner and very skilled surgeon. I am so glad to have found this practice and I will be back!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Mommy Makeover community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Mommy Makeover community today.
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Potyondy is the best. He was very professional and thorough and I felt like he really listened to what I wanted. I had a breast augmentation with Tummy Tuck and couldn't be happier. He even called me the night of surgery to check in. He answered numerous texts and phone calls with any post op questions I had. I felt totally at ease the entire time.