Liposuction and Breast Augmentation - Tacoma, WA

I couldn't be happier with the procedures I got...

I couldn't be happier with the procedures I got completed from Dr. Potyondy. I thought I knew what I wanted, but wasn't quite sure. He recommended what would work best for me and I'm so glad he did! He recommended getting 3 lipo areas done with the breast augmentation. I just trusted him on what would work best. The recovery time after the breast augmentation procedure was incredibly short. Im so glad I trusted him rather than thinking I knew what was best, when I know very little about these procedures. The entire process was professional and clean. I would 100% recommend him to any of my closest friends.
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and easy to talk to.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.