Sonobello is Not Worth the Money -Tacoma, WA

I had a procedure with sonobello as well. I...

I had a procedure with sonobello as well. I recently have gained 25 lbs due to being forced to work graveyard shift the last 4 months, and my schedule being so thrown off. I had my procedure today at the Tacoma office, and although it was relatively painless during.and after the operation, all in all, my Dr. only removed ONE pound of fat on my four areas treated. I was shocked and extremely saddened. What a waste of money. I am fit.and workout, and I just spent $8,000 on something I could.have done myself in a few days of hard work. SO not worth it and save your money!!! I had Dr Zemplenyi of the BelRed center in Bellevue, WA do my arms last week, and I have to say, he was absolutely wonderful, and I so highly recommend him over any Sonobello clinic out there. Although I did experience pain afterward, he removed 450 ccs from my arms alone, and I am a size 6 as well. I saw immediate results. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! I chose to do my four other areas at Sonobello because of the supposed payment plan, which I wasn't even approved for and I have great credit. I'm so upset.

Hi SamNat, thank you for sharing your experience. You mentioned you had a good experience with your arms. You're doctor is on RealSelf. You should share your story so others who are looking for doctors and treatments will be able to hear from somebody who's been there, done that.

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon