Up Sizeing: Should I or Not - Tacoma, WA

So last month I got 500 filled to 550 I loved the...

So last month I got 500 filled to 550 I loved the way they looked trying them on but once in me they looking smaller than I thought they would be I wanted a bit more clevage.

so I'm thinking of upsizing to a 700 or 800 but I can't decided even my girls thought I would have went bigger including mom LOL so what should I do. I'm 5'3 and 160lbs.

i think they look good. i just got mine done yesterday i got 540cc's highprofile saline implants. i started of with a 36 droopy c. i didnt get a lift so im anxious to see my results tomorrow when my bandages come of. im 5'5 and weigh 152lbs so i think 540cc's is good for me. ill post some before and after pix tomorrow. thanx for posting ur pix up and letting us see ur results
You might think of just getting a lift instead of larger implants. That will make them look bigger too.
Thanks I have an Apt on the 28th of Feb to talk to him about it alot of things I read say it dangerous and so that is the part that wonder about if I were to go say 800 how dangerous is that really going to be I guess like everything its differant for everybody :)

So on the 18th I will have them redone to 630hp...

So on the 18th I will have them redone to 630hp filled to 750 I hope this is what I want I believe it is after taking to many people at the docs office :)
Avalon Clinic

They were great have done mine and several freinds jobs. Very upfront and clear on things and got me right in