Veneers Look Great - Syracuse, NY

My four upper front teeth were stained because of...

My four upper front teeth were stained because of white spots on my teeth that I was born with. Whitening gel only made it worse, which is something my dentist warned might happen. When the whitening didn't work, I decided to spend the cash and get four new teeth. I'm so happy I did it. Now, I don't cover my teeth with my lower lip, which took a while to get out of the habit of doing.

Main points to consider: see the dentist's previous work. This is a must. Also, ask about the temporary teeth you'll need to wear before the permanent ones are crafted and arrive, which is possibly a month or more after the initial grinding down of your real teeth is done. The factors that go into good veneers are the dentists sense of artistry, skill, the quality of laboratory that actually makes the veneers, and the dentist's concern over the temporary teeth you'll need to wear while the final veneers are being crafted.

To be sure, the grinding process is the toughest and longest part involved in getting veneers. For four teeth, I spent almost five hours in the chair while the dentist is grinding and making temporaries, which is a multi-step process. My dentist paid special attention to the temporary set, which many don't, so one doesn't show up for work later with totally fake-looking teeth. I'm very pleased and happy I did it. No problems, no complications, just beautiful.

By the way, I earn a moderate income and I'm no celebrity, just tired of being embarrassed by stained teeth. Each one cost $1200, but they are mine forever. I wear a nightguard to ensure they remain safe.
Susan B. Dunn

Dr. Dunn is very skilled and an artisan with veneers. If you live in central New York, it is worth the drive to north Syracuse for a very important procedure like this.

Thank you so much leaving a review with pictures, so we can get an idea of the problem that was fixed and the quality of the work that was done.  I had no idea the grinding process was so time consuming!  And you're awake for all that??  How in the world do you sit through that????  Very impressive, and a beautiful result!