My Ultherapy Treatment at Dr Halliday's SkinLaze Laser Spa - Syracuse NY

I'm 44 yo and have been thinking about various...

I'm 44 yo and have been thinking about various laser and skin treatments for several years. I read about Ultherapy and it seemed like it might be a viable option for me. I researched a few providers in Central NY and found that Dr Halliday and his staff seemed to be the most experienced. I went for a consultation and the staff answered my questions in detail. In addition to the Ultherapy, they recommended that I also consider some peels and skincare products to help with the fine lines and sun damage that also bothered me.

Long story short- I decided to go for it. The treatment itself was about 2 hours and while it did sting quite a bit in some areas (around my eyes, my neck), it was definitely doable. I've been back since for some peels and I've been using their products at home. I've seen a tightening and lifting on my jawline and my cheeks. I've also noticed a difference in my skin... more smooth and refreshed. My husband and friends have also noticed which makes me happy.

Thank you for joining the community.

Glad to hear you are loving your results.  Please keep us up to date.

Syracuse Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very happy with Dr Halliday and their team. I usually see Wendy or Erin for my visits and they are both friendly and knowledgeable. Recommend.