Breast Implant Removal - Syosset, NY

I was 31 when I acquired silicone breast implants....

I was 31 when I acquired silicone breast implants. At the age of 54 they ruptured probably due to wear and they were just old. I think I endured more pain at their removal than getting them in but I am very happy they were removed. I have no regrets about having them for 19 years. I have a different mindset today so getting them removed was a relief to me. The downside is I don't have the chest that I used to have so I have had to improvise. The upside is I don't have to worry when they will rupture any longer. I feel lighter with my body and in my mind.

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

The surgeon was recommended to me after seeing 3 other surgeons for consult. I got in touch with him via email over a holiday weekend and he immediately emailed me back. He has offices in Manhattan and in Syosset. Upscale area. I loved his demeaner. Very calm and the hospital was wonderful. There were atleast 4 aftercare visits and he worked with me on the price. My insurance picked up most of it. He did not push me into getting implants again. I was more than happy with him and highly recommend him.