Ten Days After Rhinoplasty Very Happy - Sydney, AU

I had wanted rhinoplasty since I was 20. I am now...

I had wanted rhinoplasty since I was 20. I am now 30 and decided as I had the money I would go for it. I got a rebate from my health insurer as I was able to get a referral from my GP to see the surgeon. There were two weeks in between the consult and the operation as unwanted to move quickly. I had a tipplasty - no bridge work and no bone work. I had a cartridge tip graft, which was performed using the open procedure. It has been ten days since the operation and already I am loving the result (although I am very swollen, but my fiancé says he can't see any difference - until I showed him a before and after pic I had taken as soon as my splint was removed). All in all I had no pain, more like pressure and congestion. After about day 3 I could have taken on the world, I was feeling good. The removal of stitches was the worst part and I forgot to take pain med before I went in! But it was all over in literally 60 seconds. I c annoy wait until the swelling dissipates and I see the real art work of the surgeon.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon