40 Year Old Male, Neck Liposuction - Sydney, NSW, AU

I am a male in my mid forties that was carrying...

I am a male in my mid forties that was carrying some excess weight. After a considerable exercise and diet regime there were residual fat deposits under my chin (double chin)
I had a neck liposuction procedure performed to remove the fat deposits and define the jawline.
The operation was performed in one day and downtime was approximately five to seven days of swelling.
I was able to resume work approximately ten working days later.
The operation was successful in removing the double chin and defining my jawline and I am very happy with my results.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

After researching my options and resulting Plastic Surgeons I settled on Dr Jeremy Hunt. I booked a consultation with Dr Hunt to discuss specifics and found him to be very approachable and genuine. His recommendation was neck liposuction and was honest regarding the success of the procedure given my age and medical condition. The procedure was quick (in and out the same day) and the results far exceeded what I expected. My 'double chin' has disappeared and I now have a defined jaw line, and consider the cost a worthwhile investment. I have no reservations in recommending Dr Hunt to any prospective patient.

Congrats to you! Please share pics. I'm thinking about asking my doctor to add chin lipo as well.