Melanotan 2 Success - Sydney, AU

I have had great success with melanotan 2 -...

I have had great success with melanotan 2 - started a couple weeks ago (couldnt tell you exactly how many times I've injected now).

I didn't buy premixed I bought 50mg which comes in 5 10mg vials and mixed it myself.

Results have been great I go solarium a couple times a week also. I am auburn haired and dark eyes and because of my background I can tan regardless of having the redhead gene.

The only side effects i have encountered are nausea but that isn't as bad anymore. This has decreased my appetite a whole lot and has led to me eating less (not exercising more) and so far I've lost like 3kgs..

The only thing I would say is that my abdomen (stomach, back, and ass) is tanning much better than my legs and arms (and even chest). A friend told me it could be the lymph glands transporting the stuff mainly locally. The chest one I don't understand though - could be because there isn't much fat there (besides boobs) but I cover them up when tanning.

Hope I've helped!

This discussion has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. Please read our Community Guidelines under the Be Safe category for further information.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hey I live in sydney as well, hoping you could tell me where you ordered your melanotan from ? please and thank you !
Can you please send me info for US purchase??
Hey everyone FYI i haven't purchased any yet. I can get it from a few sites but they are charging too much for my liking ($70+) when i started i paid around $30. If i can get it for under $45 i'm not bothering with it. I can get the same results from a tanning booth, it just takes a bit longer. As far as i know it's quite easy to get in the UK, US and EU but seems no one with decent pricing is having any success posting to Australia (I am in Perth). I tried to make a couple of purchases and was contacted by the suppliers stating they are only having a 50-60% success rate in packages posted to Aus getting through customs etc. If anyone in Australia can get a hold of Melo at a good price please let me know, otherwise i've pretty much given up and moved on from the Melanotan madness! - Kat
About 3 times I got mt2 from rockstarchemi..s (USA) I never had problems I'm in Sydney, what's cool about them is they send an analysis report for purity etc. Anyway their mt2 is great!
Please can you message me where you buy your product from? I can send you my email.
Please can you tell me where I can purchase it?

Can you please email me at ***.co.uk as I can't seem to get it anywhere. Thanks

Thanks for the info, I am starting my treatment today, and also have to mix it...well my husband did it for me! I am excited to see my results and will be sharing a review as well :)

can you please email me details on where I could possibly purchase this? many thanks

Please do not post your email address in comments.

As a safety precaution, we have community guidelines against posting personal contact information such as phone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, etc. in the threads. We do have a private messaging system you can use to share that information with anyone you feel comfortable sharing it with.

can you please email me at ***************.com about where you got this as well, i have been looking everywhere, thanks

this sounds great

can you email me at ****************.com about where you got this, its so hard to find now. Thanks xx

Can you tell me where you get your supple from? My last order hasn't turned up and the website is down! My emails ***************@gmail.com xx

thank you so much for your reply :) i'll give them a try, cheers for the help! (sorry if my msg didnt make sense, the site changed my words haha)
Looks amazing! Is the sun necessary to activate the tan?
Hot!
Where is Australia can you buy this gear?

I'm glad to hear things are going well so far. Are you concerned about the safety of the product at all?