Melanotan 2 Success - Sydney, AU

I have had great success with melanotan 2 -...

I have had great success with melanotan 2 - started a couple weeks ago (couldnt tell you exactly how many times I've injected now).

I didn't buy premixed I bought 50mg which comes in 5 10mg vials and mixed it myself.

Results have been great I go solarium a couple times a week also. I am auburn haired and dark eyes and because of my background I can tan regardless of having the redhead gene.

The only side effects i have encountered are nausea but that isn't as bad anymore. This has decreased my appetite a whole lot and has led to me eating less (not exercising more) and so far I've lost like 3kgs..

The only thing I would say is that my abdomen (stomach, back, and ass) is tanning much better than my legs and arms (and even chest). A friend told me it could be the lymph glands transporting the stuff mainly locally. The chest one I don't understand though - could be because there isn't much fat there (besides boobs) but I cover them up when tanning.

Hope I've helped!

This discussion has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. Please read our Community Guidelines under the Be Safe category for further information.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-