Left with Scars After Ipl Treatment and Has Been over 3 Months :( - Sydney, Australia

Hi im 16 and have fair ish skin and underwent ipl...

Hi im 16 and have fair ish skin and underwent ipl hair laser removal more than 3 months ago( was 15 at the time) on my arms, full legs, underarm, bikini and lip. I walked out of there feeling like i was on fire and had red skin and some areas were blistering. i scabbed up EVERYWHERE except my lip and underarms and am now left with hyperpigmentation marks. They got worse as i spent time in the sun and therefore became more brown/red in some areas. I was not even informed that i was supposed to stay out of the sun! It has been over 3 months and am getting depressed with these marks on my legs and arms. Ive just started taking multiple vitamin supplements a day and have tried like 20 different creams such as bio oil,aloe vera,vitamin e , and even tried putting manuka honey. Are these marks permanent?

Should i get that scar laser removal done? Im also exfoliating regularly and see no major changes. thanyou so much

Hi linda,

Welcome to the IPL community. So it's been multiple months since your procedure how are you doing now? Did you have any treatment for your scars? I'm sorry this happened to you. Thanks for the picture, please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt