Laser Resurfacing for my Chest - Sydney, Australia

I can not fault the provider, she really wanted me...

I can not fault the provider, she really wanted me to have amazing results & thought it was possible. She did 3 test patches 2 weeks before to make sure she gave me the correct settings & to see how the result was before we went ahead & did the whole chest & neck. She followed me up the very next day by phone & asked me to come back 4 days later to have a look that the area. I now have no sun spots left really, I had it done 3 weeks ago & went back today for a touch up on the areas that were not done on the orig visit. I am so happy & others have said how good it looks. Very happy with the results.I will upload before & after shots in a month

Well I'm having photo rejuvenation on my face at the moment with no downtime, but thinking I just may have the same as I had on my chest because it was such a great result. I know it is not going to be pleasant but I'm sure it will be well worth it. I am having microdermabrasion at the moment & have had the IPL tightening I am so happy with my face at the moment I am using ASAP products & have changed my makeup to SLA & Elizabeth Arden with more suitable colours for my age of 50. I will be getting fillers but it is a must to maintain all of this otherwise it is a waste of time and money if you don't.

Hi mialouise,

I love to hear when doctors do such a great job when  it comes to these procedures. Have/will you go back for for another treatment to maintain the great look?

Thanks,

-Britt

I rate my provider excellent she was all of the above and more. I felt like I was her only patient she was so interested in me and the results I wanted. Follow-up was great, she phoned me the day after to see if I was ok & also called me 4 days later and asked me to come in so she could check to see if the area was healing well. I went to 2 other providers before I decided on her clinic. She was fantastic in every way.