Worked, Somewhat - Sydney, Australia

Immediately post procedure, it plumped up my skin...

Immediately post procedure, it plumped up my skin (due to the trauma of the pin pricks) and so yes, my acne scarring looked "diminished". I think however, had i gone to a plastic surgeon/cosmetic surgeon, he would have used a longer pin, therefore penetrating further, and causing more of an effect.

I will have this done again, but only with a doctor, not a beauty salon(where its only superficial needling), and pay an extra $200 but where the results should be even better.

I found the procedure pain-free.

Did not have the procedure with a doctor, but at a beauty salon, so not relevant.

Keep doing with your skin care specialist. KEEP DOING as she recommends it. I recommend Derma Roller to be done by a skin care professional. Never buy a made-in-china cheap roller from Amazon.. There are techniques for derma roller and protocols.. I read tons of reviews of derma-rollers in amazon and these people don't know what they are doing. I love the way professionals do derma-roller in Australia. Contrary clients down here in the U.S. who think they are doing a great job by shopping for the lowest quality rollers on amazon and ebay.
You put this same comment everywhere. Like you have an agenda. Are you perhaps in the business?
You seem to be in the business, hence wouldnt recommend people do it themselves as you would lose out on money. Learn to express yourself correctly in English first, before giving a superficial opinion on a post. Btw way, i am a nurse, with friends in the (Eastern suburbs of Sydney) cosmetics industry (nurses, and a cosmetic dr) and everything i write is based on experience, research and latest techniques i have undergone myself, or they perform.
Dear BritB,

Since my last post, i've purchased my own dermarollers and have been dermarolling myself regularly (to save money and time - travelling with newborn twins is somewhat of a luxury these days! lol). I've found it hasn't diminished my acne scarring at all; however, it has certainly produced great results with skin texture, tightness and complexion. I don't use any topical anaesthetic, so i find the procedure somewhat painful over certain areas of my face. Namely, brow, nose and under eye areas. The trick is to put on your chosen night cream, and then dermaroller it into your skin. For that reason, i choose to use only natural skin products (namely, quality rose hip oil) as the thought of having synthetics penetrate into my skin doesn't appeal. If i knew how to upload a photo, i would, to show state of skin post pregnancy - i dermarolled throughout my pregnancy and have had absolutely no melasma (which i was told by a doctor you can't really get rid of). Would highly recommend derma rolling either professionally (for a deeper treatment) or at home (for maintenance). Best wishes to all.
Please don't follow this above ( missSydney) recommendation.
why not?

Hi Miss,

Well, although you will go to a doctor next time I'm glad this worked well for you and gave you, for the most part, the results you were hoping for. We'd love to see pictures if you are comfortable. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review, enjoy your week!

-Britt