20yo Severe Breast Asymmetry Fat Transfer - Sydney, Australia

Dr Matousek is an incredibly attentive and honest...

Dr Matousek is an incredibly attentive and honest doctor. She was very caring and answered all 200 of my (often repeated) questions as i was very nervous about the surgery. I came out of surgery with my expectations surpassed. I couldnt even find my scars on breast and underarm the day after surgery. Dr Matousek was able to even out the nipple heights which no other surgeon i consulted with (over 5) told me i could achieve with them. Surgery was a work of art! Fat transfer from my flanks looks great and she's been very supportive and helpful in my recovery with regular and generous consolations and contact. Very affordable procedure in comparison to many other surgeons also. Thankyou!! Wouldnt go to any other surgeon - Highly recommended!!!
hi, what did your procedure costs? Are you still happy with the results? Thanks for sharing.
Congratulations! Glad you are happy with your doctor and your results. Did you increase your bra cup size or are you just able to fill out your current bras better? Do you know about how many ccs of fat you had transferred? We'd love to see any pictures you're comfortable sharing. Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon