Ultherapy - 2 Months on - Sydney, Australia

After a tough year, i felt like i had aged 5 years...

After a tough year, i felt like i had aged 5 years. I felt as if my cheeks had become sunken, i looked a bit drawn (as evidenced by sagging of acne scarring!) and i wanted to get rid of the sadness in my eyes by refreshing the rest of my face.

I had ultherapy to my cheeks, lower face area and neck. So far, just over 2 months on, it has had no effect at all on my neck (i am 34 years, and have slight sagging of neck area). Re cheeks and jowls - there was some slight improvements (my acne scarring slightly raised). Slight reduction of my nasolabial folds. However, certainly not enough to justify the cost.

I think the improvement was due to the swelling that persisted for over a week and tenderness for just under 2 months. I could have probably seen the same results just be losing 5 kilos (weight i had put on in the year before). Re pain - i had to have a lot of laughing gas, as i found it quite painful without.

Hi yokidoki,

I came across a site which might be useful for you (re finding an ultherapy practitioner in Sydney).

Regards.
Ok, well thanks so much and sorry you had to waste that cash :S

Fantastic clinic, great staff.