Liposculpture by Syringe in Sydney Australia, on Saddlebags and Bottom, Looking Good So Far!

Day 3: Looking good. took off the bandages/pads...

Day 3: Looking good. took off the bandages/pads (im not bleeding anymore), showered, can walk around normally and could probably do exercise! i read that it is good to do as much exercise/walking around as you can as it helps with the circulation and therefore healing :). I am doing so well that I am going to a party tonight :) no drinking of course but still - i am very able bodied. If I was working I would probably be able to go back to work today. Having said that don't push yourself - i think its better to relax and let your body heal then rush things. Also I have almost no bruising which is a great advantage to the liposculpture by syring method. My biggest problem is that my lipo'd areas are constantly numb, i expect this will improve over time however, and i have read that lymphatic massage (or any kind of massage) is good to help the numbness go away. Please note Ive also bought some elastoplast to 'shape' my saddlebags / butt area. I just feel it will 'set' it in a nicer shape then the compression garment alone which sort of pushes everything flat and doesnt really give my butt a nice perky look. My doctor didnt advise that, its just my personal preference :)

Ok i will update you soon and of course post pictures too! Until then... bye!

I had the treatment yesterday and am thus far very...

I had the treatment yesterday and am thus far very happy. Because this was liposculpture by syringe, there was no actual liposuction as in nothing was SUCKED out of me, like with that machine they usually use.

Although I'm still swollen there was an immeadiete difference to my shape! very positive.

During the procedure I was awake so no general anesthetic just local. Because of this I have less bruising, but I'm also taking arnica just to help.

Because of all the fluid put in me during surgery im urinating almost constantly today! thats slightly irritating but i have no major pain or agony! my thighs are numb and cold today though but that is about the worst of it- discomfort. i could probably go out today but i might leak a bit and i am still a bit sore. so i will just relax today. i expect by tomorrow i'll have no more leaking and could walk around and function pretty normally. Will keep you posted as things progress with me.

1 week post-operation:  Ok so I didnt...

1 week post-operation:  Ok so I didnt actually end up going out after my last post!! I felt a bit too faint, because it was hot I guess... I was probably pushing my luck! BUT I have gone out all the time to the shops etc since, I went to the dentist today for my clean which took forever, took an hour driving there and back so im pretty much a functional human being. I have not yet been out for hours on end or a night on the town but i feel at this stage im probably capable. therefore i have planned to go out dancing etc in 2 days so that will be 16 days post op... I will let you know how that goes! At this stage though I have gone over to a friends for dinner so I think if you have had my treatment any sitting down activities are very easy at this stage (like movies etc).

SO, I havent had any massages yet because when I looked up lymphatic drainage massage, frankly, it looked pretty useless, some very light touches in an upward direction. I thought I can do that myself! so when i do rube my legs i rub them in an upward motion. :)

I have some very intersting news too. I took off the piles of elastoplast that I had applied to myself to 'sculpt' a nice butt/thigh shape. Anyway I was amazed at what I saw when i took them off (PS the reason I took them off is because after so many days they itched like CRAZY). Anyway back to the point - when I took aff the elastoplast i had NO BRUISING AT ALL!! Isnt that crazy? The funnier thing was that on the little wrinkles of the bandage that DID NOT touch my skin I WAS STILL BRUISED!! So thats really big news to you who prefer minimise bruising so you can re-expose your body once more! Further down my thigh I still have alot of bruising, (where it was not bandaged) so after I shower today I will re-bandage myself AND the areas that are still bruised so hopefully the bruising can dissapear! :)

Sadly, my butt hasnt 'contracted' to the new shape I elastoplasted it into :( it doesnt look bad, but I was just hoping it would 'set it' as a nice defined bum, then pure thigh underneath, not that sort of banana shaped bulge i tend to develop between the butt and thigh.... anyway it hasnt been that long and it cant hurt so i'll keep elastoplasting it in hope that it helps with the skin retraction :)

Another thing I noticed though is that the bandaged or elastoplasted areas are more numb than the unbandaged portions of my thigh... Ive though about this and I attribute it to not being able to be rubbed properly (under that thick bandage)... so i might give my legs a good good rub before i put the bandages back on.

Also - another issue the compression suit- I couldnt do up the tummy part (cos ive got a bit of tummy myself!) so it was proving more and more impractical to where clothes so i could leave the house / go out (which was making me depressed) SO I bought 'SKINS' - the compression tights that some athletes or gym goers use - and they have been going great, because they go up to my hips and you can just wear them out and about :)

Anyway I will update again soon.

P.S Lukoplast works better than Elastoplast if you are interested but gets very messy when you take it off (and hurts more).

Hey everyone :) I had this procedure almost a year...

Hey everyone :) I had this procedure almost a year and a half ago now, I will try and update some after photos even though I have put on a fair bit of weight atm, you can still see the change in shape. Im very happy I had the procedure done. I remember meeting my ex after and him saying he doesnt know how i can be skinnier without losing my boobs. haha. it has been excellent for me although lets be honest im always gonna have my lower bosy as my problem area. Ive noticed now when I gain weight it seems to settle more around my tummy, if i do gain a bit of weight the bit under my but between my leg and butt gets a bit bigger so its not as defined like pure leg, then pure ass, ;) but i know once i get my eating back on track or do a bit of exercise it will be nicer again.

Looking at these old photos I can see my saddlebags were quite bad! much better now, and with my recent weight gain if i hadnt had this procedure done my saddlebags would be double the size by now no doubt...

Dr Zurek

Good price, and wont do areas you dont need unlike alot of other surgeons who will - just to get your money

i decided i would just post who he is... still ahppy with my results.. :)

Hi I love your results! I had liposuction in 2007 and wasn't happy with it. Now I'm thinking of having more done but I'm definitely putting way more research into it. Could you please email me your surgeon? (bekym_90@hotmail.com)
Hi there Diva222, I just had my first treatment of mesotherapy and was not happy about the length of time and the amount of treatments I would need to have, also Im so very bruised and it hurt like hell. Could you please email me the surgeon you went to my email is chic.zb@hotmail.com I also live in Sydney. Thank you, Lara
Hi, your results are really impressive! I'm thinking of getting this done in sydney too. Which surgeon did you go to? you can message me privately at [tea.angie@gmail.com]
Wow, I am very impressed with the syringe liposuction! I have never heard of it. Pardon me and hope you don't mind me saying but your butt looks great!
Oh ok what is tickle lipo? sounds interesting! hope it went well . I have now uploaded after photos.
Hi, I like so many of the others am very similarly shaped to your before pics and I am doing the tickle lipo on the 8th of this month and all of the sudden am becoming very nervous. Do you have after pics of the results. I work with people every day and am also very nervous about bruising. Am having it done on belly, hips, outer thighs and arms. I'm getting scared. Can I see your after photos? Thank You
hi! i am quite similar to your before size in the images that you have posted. and i just wanted to know how much (in kgs) that you lost through this procedure. i am very interested and like lush baby, would love to know whether you could recommend your surgeon and if the clinic is good. thank you!
Hi I'll private message you the surgeon - I think prior to the procedure I weighed around 62kg, after the procedure there is alot of fluid and stuff for ages but i think after sometime my weight stabilised around 57kg but i was maybe tryinbg to lose weight? lipo isnt generally about how many kg you lose more how it looks after u know what i mean? and your general girth...like how much u lose in cms... but im not sure what that was, the photo shows i pretty much deleted my saddlebags, of course my body isnt perfect but a vast improvement and im glad i did it cos it is my problem area :) also please not about 2 years on today i weigh about 62 kg again! but u can see how the weight distributes differently now and hardly at all to my saddlebags. ;)
Hi Diva I am looking into liposcultpure and came across your account. What do you mean that nothing was sucked out? how did they get the fat out? Also who is your surgeon? Ta;
Hi, please refer to http://www.bariatric-surgery.info/types-of-liposuction.htm this explains the difference between syringe liposuction and tumescent :)

I will private message you the surgeons name ;)
Hi. I'd love to see how you look now. Can you upload one? My body is your before body and I'm contemplating a procedure.
Hi I uploaded new photos
''Because this was liposculpture by syringe, there was no actual liposuction as in nothing was SUCKED out of me, like with that machine they usually use.'' I do not understand that either..how did you lose the fat then? You were bleeding too? Why was that? I did not bleed at all. Did they show you the fat they extracted from you?
Hi Good to hear it worked out for you. How old are you? I had liposculpture done too. I had it done on my flanks, belly, stomach and inner upper legs. I had full aneasthetics because I had multiple places. Wow I was soo sick from the full anesthetic. I spent de first night in hospital with a lady watching over me. That I really recommend. The next day I could not walk straight and walked bent over for at least 3 days. I am very surprised that you did not have that, because there is a big wound what is trying to settle. Now I am 2 weeks further and it slowly starts looking better. Still numb places and one big lump next to my belly button where the skin also wrinkles because of the indent before the bump. But it is early days, with every operation it takes at least 6 months to see the full result. But the belly has gone, jippie! I realise that it never will be as when I was 20, unfortunately, mais c'est la vie. Curious to see your after pictures :-)
well i only really got it done in one/two areas - the saddlebag/butt area. Thats prob why i recovered quicker. im sure it must be hard getting that much lipo in so many areas... especially your stomach - that would explain why you couldnt stand straight! :)