Did They Remove Clitoros Hood? Sydney, AU

Hi, I had this surgery and wanted to remove...

Hi,

I had this surgery and wanted to remove nearly all of the labia.
My outer ones kinda went upwards towards the hood area.
and I did have the clitoris hood reduction too.

But now it feels really swollen and looks like there is no skin covering the clitoris at all?
Or is it actually underneath?
im not sure, help please.

whenever i walk i feel it rubbing against my underwear.
feels waay too sensitive.
i hope its not exposed.

thanks

How is everything healing for you?
As others have mentioned, you are still healing, lots will change. Have you followed up with your doctor? You can also ask a doctor on here and see what they have to say. I wish you well on your recovery, keep us posted.
I'm not a doctor of course, but it definitely looks to me like the hood was removed. I requested mine be left intact completely and I'm happy with it that way, but a lot of posters' here have had theirs removed as well and really ended up enjoying it. The swelling will go down so it won't look so puffy and over time it was become calloused in a way and not be as sensitive (for most people.) It is possible for it to remain super sensitive. If that is the case for you and it's uncomfortable, a very skilled surgeon can rebuild the hood using labial tissue. I can't tell from the picture, do you have any inner labial tissue left at all? It could go either way, but I feel like the majority of people with the same surgical result ended up pretty happy with it. It should go down in swelling and look like a very small erect penis. I know that might sound weird but a lot of the girls were really happy with it. I can try to link you to some of their reviews if you would like?
The Cosmetic institute