IPL for Acne - Sydney, Australia

I have gotten IPL twice so far for acne scarring...

I have gotten IPL twice so far for acne scarring.
Immediately after the treatment my whole face feels like its on fire for a few hours, but after that my face just becomes very dry and flaky for several days, but this is all in the process.
When it clears up, the scars are visibly clearer, and with a few more treatments they will be gone! Miracle worker, with a few days of downtime after treatment. Worth it for years of horrible scarring!

My clinic is fabulous. The girls put numbing cream on my face for half an hour prior to treatment, and let it soak in. They then go around my face twice with the IPL Laser. All whilst checking my comfort and pain.

Oh I sure have!
My scars are mainly on my cheeks and chin, and some are quite deep. I've been getting my skin treated for a year, and its cleared up and it's quite smooth now!
The texture after each treatment is definitely improving, and scaring is subsiding each time!

I always love reading when someone has found a treatment that works well for them, and it certainly sounds like you have!! Do you mind me asking what type of acne scars you have, and if it the texture of the skin, or the left over red marks from previous acne that it is clearing up?