It Works for Me - Sydney, Australia

It worked for me: reduced girth in my...

It worked for me: reduced girth in my bum/hips/thighs over several sessions. Reduced water retention

I first tried Endermologie two years ago, prior to going back to California to see friends and family.  My beauty practitioner at Bodysense encouraged me to alter my diet at the same time and try to get some exercise.

Certainly, being conscientious about my nutrition and exercise helped aid the Endermologie treatment, but it would have worked anyway, and still does when I have some review sessions.

I find that immediately after the treatment, I see a reduction in water retention that is quite noticeable.

The first set of treatments I had was 10 treatments and they made a huge difference to both the smoothness of my skin and girth of my hips/thighs/bum.

Now, prior to visiting friends and relatives, which I do every year, I have three or four follow-up treatments to keep things looking good.

I don't know if this treatment works for everyone, but my body definitely responds to them.

Bodysense Solutions

If you are on the North Shore in Sydney, Hazel and the team at Bodysense are knowledgeable and friendly, and Hazel often offers multi-pack discount specials, and her prices are competitive to begin with. They have salons in Gordon and Killarney Heights.

Hi Megan.

I changed my whole way of eating the first time I did it, so it's a little hard to say how much that came off was from the endermologie and how much was from the change in diet.

I'd say it probably took a good inch off by itself, but I lost about 5 or 6 all up... less of it was from the endermologie than from the change in diet.

Good job making diet changes - that is never easy! Would love to have you keep us posted on how the results are holding up, and if you decide to do it again.

It's awesome you found something that worked well for you! About how many inches would you say it takes off your hip/bum area??