Painful! - Sydney, AU

I had this treatment done approximately 4 months...

I had this treatment done approximately 4 months ago. Never again. Although i love the result (my teeth are indeed a few shades lighter), the post treatment pain was absolutely excrutiating. Actually, the pain started mid way through the procedure, but the dentist kept leaving me alone in a room (about an hour in total, so i couldn't voice my concern to him).

Had i been warned that pain was likely, i would have been better prepared psychologically to deal with it. Not even taking ibuprofen and paracetamol together helped much. The pain lasted a couple of days, and made eating very difficult.

Again, i love the results, but i personally don't plan on going back to have it done in the future.

I hear what you are saying about being mentally prepared for pain. It makes a big difference in the amount of pain you can tolerate when you are expecting it.

For anyone else considering getting Zoom done click here to read a Q&A where 7 dentists give their opinions on the pain to expect with Zoom and what to do to decrease it.

Poor bedside manner. More interested in making a quick buck, than ensuring i was comfortable.