Upper Eye Lift and Facelift in Sydney at Age 50.

It's now 9 days prior to my surgery and I'm...

It's now 9 days prior to my surgery and I'm checking all the web sites as to what I can expect.
I am having upper eyelid and facelift surgery in Sydney under a local and I am totally terrified, keep thinking what if it goes wrong and I end up with wonky eyes.
But as a male friend said to me "if it puts a spring in your step, why the hell not" so I'm going to do it!!!
So.....goodbye jowls n creepy neck and good bye wrinkles.
Wish me luck.....here I go.

Ps . photos to come later.

I definitely recommend a baby/child size toothbrush unless you have a very big mouth or less swelling than I had. I could not use my Sonicare brush at all so finally thinking about the smaller toothbrush was a mouth saver!
Sending good karma, 4 days to go, exciting for you.
Good vibes sending your way xx
wishing you the very best!!!!
Kas9191-- your surgery is just the day before mine so I'll keep you in my prayers. I am having much more done than you are, so hopefully your recovery will be faster than mine! But it's still nice to have a buddy only 9,000 miles away!!! LOL
Good luck to you!!! I'm so glad you started your story here with us. If you can, please do post photos sooner rather than later as they definitely increase engagement on your review. Here's a list of supplies for recovery that you might find helpful.
Yes Good Luck and hope it is just as you want it
Hey Kas-dont be scared -it takes about an hour + and totally painless . The Eye injections you can feel a bit but nothing you cant cope with . Do what they tell you with ice etc-prepare to look a freak for two weeks- then things start to settle down-Its true that the real results are 6mths down the line(what my very critical family have told me ) and thats where I am now.Its worth it-I have a english skin-great when your young -but it ages quickly and I live in Greece and the sun is harsh so I imagine you are about the same... I am very glad I had it done-I looked older than my age and now I look good for 62 -maybe I could pass for 55. Good luck to you and dont be scared its all worth it .
Good on you. We all look forward to hearing more of your journey. Xx
Looking forward to your progression and hope all works out for you.