Tummy Tuck, Lipo & Breast Reduction - Sydney, AU

So excited yet very nervous! I'm so glad I found...

So excited yet very nervous! I'm so glad I found this forum. Your stories are so candid and uplifting! I look forward to adding my journey to this site.
I am 47 and a mother of 4 children! I gained a lot of weight with each pregnancy and then lost a lot of it 12 years ago. I have waited this long to find the courage to have the procedure done. My husband is very supportive of my decision but constantly tells me I'm beautiful no matter what I do (sadly I can't even look at myself in the mirror without cringing) I am sooooo lucky to have him in my life. Another reason it has taken me a long time to make the decision is because I have a son with special needs- I guess I have given most of myself to my kids over the last 23 years- I feel it's now time for me.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

If you are considering a Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction you MUST consider Dr Jeremy Hunt! He has made my whole experience so much easier because he is an amazing surgeon! From the first moment I met him I knew he was the right Plastic surgeon for me. He carefully went through the whole process in the first visit and then completely reassured me in my preop visit that all will go well. I never felt rushed or pushed into making my decision to go ahead. Even whilst in hospital his caring attitude was wonderful - straight after surgery he rang my family to give them news of my procedure , he visited me over the weekend and rang my husband with progress news!!! My post op visit 10 days later went brilliantly- his nurse is so professional and gentle!! My overall experience with Dr Hunt and his team has been OUTSTANDING!!!!