Double Trouble - Sydney, AU

I first met Jake in January 2013. I have had two...

I first met Jake in January 2013. I have had two beautiful children, and after significant weight gain and loss I was left with an "apron" on skin over my lower stomach - that never moved despite many many sit ups and jogged Kilometers. I had also been very flat chested (size 14a ) my whole life - even when heavily pregnant I only gained one bra size!! I had done extensive research into the best surgeons in Sydney for both Tummy tucks and Breast Augmentation, and this led me to Jake. From my first consultation I knew straight away that jake understood what I wanted. He was very kind - and explained everything clearly and simply. Within 2.5 months I was in having my procedure - a Tummy tuck and Breast augmentation. From the moment I opened my eyes I was amazed by the change in my body. I am now 8 weeks post op and I feel fantastic. My husband can't stop staring at my wonderful figure! My only disappointment is that it is winter now - and I can't wait to get into a Bikini!! I want to say a massive thanks to Jake, Kathryn and Robyn for always being friendly, helpful and so honest. You are amazing - and I will always recommend Dr Jake Lim to anyone and everyone looking at cosmetic surgery! Thanks!!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Jake was amazing - brilliant Surgeon, great bedside manner, clear and helpful, and very caring. He is also supported by an amazing Nurse Kathryn and beautiful Robyn .