Thermage, Ultherapy and CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing + LED Yellow Light Therapy - Sydney, AU

I had Ultherapy, Thermage and CO2 fraxel laser...

I had Ultherapy, Thermage and CO2 fraxel laser resurfacing done on the same day at Cosmetic Medical Clinic NSW for treatment of wrinkles and sagging skin on my jowls and under my chin. Jenner, the owner-operator, explained in detail the procedures I was interested in and suggested another that she felt would be more effective, explaining why. She warned me not to expect very dramatic changes/miracles; telling me that my skin would tighten as time elapsed.
I was truly in the hands of an expert as she gave me the treatments. She always asked me if I was Ok with the energy level she was giving me; and she would always tell me before she would start a procedure. I wouldn’t say it wasn’t uncomfortable; I was a bit worried about what I’d read about these treatments being a bit painful—so I took an over-the-counter pain pill before and again midway through the treatments and was fine.
As a result of these treatments, my skin is noticeably smoother, my colour is even, and I'm sure my skin is tighter around my jowls and under my chin even now.
I am definitely going back to the Cosmetic Medical Clinic NSW for more sessions with Jenner!
Jenner Chan

Warm, friendly, professional. Caring and gentle. Honest with regard to results and options.