Thermage Treatment by Dr Buddy Beaini at MD Cosmedical Solutions -Sydney, AU

I have had 2 Thermage treatments by Dr Buddy...

I have had 2 Thermage treatments by Dr Buddy Beaini over the last 7 years. The procedure was a little uncomfortable, but well worth the results.My face now feels tighter, brows lifted, and face is lifted. Dr Beaini was very professional and caring, and the results were amazing, as promised.I was given some panadiene tablets. Numbing cream is not used because it doesn't work with Thermage. The doctor explained that he needs to know what I was feeling during the treatment so that the correct settings can be safely used. The treatment was simple, safe, and had no downtime…the treatment took 90 minutes. I was back at work straight after the treatment. My next agenda is to have thermage on my tummy and arms. Dr Beaini had done the thermage treatment on my sister and best friend, who were also very impressed with the results. The treatment is highly recommended.
Dr Buddy Beaini

Dr Beaini was very professional and caring.

I would like to highly praise MD Cosmedical Solutions cosmetic surgery for boosting my confidence and changing my life. I am a 57 year old lady. My husband left me 3 years ago, and I desperately needed to stay in the workforce to support myself and children. I had skin laxity, baggy & hooded eyes, and severe sun damage on my face and neck. Initially, 3 years ago, Dr Buddy Beaini performed a thermage skin tightening treatment. I was very impressed with the treatment and results. Soon after, he performed two fraxel repair co2 laser treatments for skin rejuvenation and sun damage. The results were absolutely amazing… the few days downtime were worth it. After talking to Dr Beaini, Lyn and Vicky, I finally built up the confidence to have a combined eyelid hooding surgery and face threads lift by Dr Beaini. Now, 6 months on, I look and feel absolutely amazing. I can't stop thanking MD Cosmedical Solutions for their patience, care and understanding. The outcome has been so promising.
can you post before and after pics? more info? id like to know if this is a bona fide review or a bit of a promo for the clinic?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

If someone is happy with a treatment, why should it matter if it is a promo for the clinic?
Thanks for sharing.  Amazing there is no downtime.  How long did it take until you saw any results?