Thermage Treatment by Dr Buddy Beaini at MD Cosmedical Solutions -Sydney, AU

I have had 2 Thermage treatments by Dr Buddy...

I have had 2 Thermage treatments by Dr Buddy Beaini over the last 7 years. The procedure was a little uncomfortable, but well worth the results.My face now feels tighter, brows lifted, and face is lifted. Dr Beaini was very professional and caring, and the results were amazing, as promised.I was given some panadiene tablets. Numbing cream is not used because it doesn't work with Thermage. The doctor explained that he needs to know what I was feeling during the treatment so that the correct settings can be safely used. The treatment was simple, safe, and had no downtime…the treatment took 90 minutes. I was back at work straight after the treatment. My next agenda is to have thermage on my tummy and arms. Dr Beaini had done the thermage treatment on my sister and best friend, who were also very impressed with the results. The treatment is highly recommended.
Dr Buddy Beaini

Dr Beaini was very professional and caring.

can you post before and after pics? more info? id like to know if this is a bona fide review or a bit of a promo for the clinic?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for sharing.  Amazing there is no downtime.  How long did it take until you saw any results?