Recommendations? - Sydney, AU

Does anyone have any recommendations for a great...

Does anyone have any recommendations for a great surgeon in the Sydney area who does both Rhinoplasty and Breast augmentation? Also does anyone have any experience with the above doctors?
I would really appreciate the feedback as I am feeling overwhelmed!
I am starting to panic because it is very difficult to make a decision on something that could have an impact both positively or negatively on the rest of your life!
There are so many doctors out there.
Hi Morgan333, I had rhino & BA with Dr Tavakoli on 23.12.13. I had lipo with him 10 years ago too and he's the only surgeon I would go to. I love my breasts and my nose I am starting to like now. The nose is a difficult one post op because swelling and the final product can take up to a yr so you have to keep reminding yourself of that whereas your breasts you'll love straight away. Feel free to view my photos. I am waiting for my rhino review to be published on real self x
I have booked rhinoplasty with Dr Shahidi. I highly recommend him for rhinoplasty as that was he specialises in. There a few reviews on here about him. Only thing I would advise is choosing two different surgeons for the procedures as they all will have different skills for a particular procedure so go with one who specialises in rhinoplasty and another who is known for breast augmentation.
Thanks so much for your comment. I have now booked in to see Dr Zacharia who is an ENT plastic surgeon specialising in noses and the face. I will at least get his opinion. Obviously I would rather get both procedures done at the same time but I also want to be 10000% confident!
Dr Pouw

The expected cost is $7000 for one surgeon and $14000 for the other. I don't know why they are so different. Perhaps it's because one is in Double Bay. My insurance covers a lot.