Very Happy with my Results!! Amazing Surgeon! - Sydney, AU

I had my total rhinoplasty, septoplasty and...

I had my total rhinoplasty, septoplasty and turbinectomy performed by Dr James Southwell-Keely on 20/09/13. So far I am 3 weeks out and I could not be happier!

I had always had trouble with my breathing but decided to do something about the bump on the end of my nose as well. Dr Southwell-Keely is a very polite and well-spoken surgeon who made me feel very comfortable and understood exactly what I wanted. I had never been too worried about my nose, but notice as I was getting older and my face was getting thinner, the buldge at the tip was getting more noticeable and it was quite sharp on profile when looking back at pictures.

I cannot recommend Dr Southwell-Keely more highly. He has a lovely bed side manner and took the time to explain the procedure to me over again when I felt nervous about the operation.

Now my swelling is starting to reduce and I can see my nose is so much straighter than before and the tip is more refined and finally its rounded instead of triangular!

Thanks for sharing your experience! We'd love to see your before and after photos. :)

I am glad your surgery was a success. Congrats.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

A skilled surgeon with great bedside manner.