Juvederm Lip Filler Experience - Sydney, AU

About a month ago, I decided on having a subtle...

About a month ago, I decided on having a subtle lip augmentation done using the filler juvederm. I was unhappy with the fullness of my top lip specifically, and wanted a small enhancement. I had heard good things about juvederm so, with the advice of my doctor (Dr Simone Matousek of Potts Point Plastic Surgery), I decided to go ahead.

With the aid of a topical anaesthetic applied to my lips, the procedure was painless and only took about 15 minutes (I had just over one mil injected, mainly in my top lip).

For the next three days my lip was very swollen and slightly bruised, but after that time I was able to go about my daily life with renewed confidence. My lips looked fuller but natural, and anyone I told was surprised I had had a filler done that often gets tainted with 'trout pout' nightmare stories, because I looked great! love having fuller, natural looking lips and Dr. Matousek did a stellar job.

In a few months time I will certainly have the procedure redone, and I recommend it to anyone who has always wanted to do it- just go for it!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was Dr Simone Matousek, of Potts Point Plastic Surgery in Sydney's Potts Point. She was professional, friendly, gentle and did an excellent job. She followed up in the days after my injections to make sure I was recovering normally, so I felt as if I had the support I needed. I will be returning to her for this procedure again and I would recommend her to anyone based in Australia.

Thanks for sharing! We'd love to see your photos as they help others considering juvederm in their lips so very much. I had it done as well and a year later I still have a little left!