Ptosis (Eyelid Correction), Chin Implant and Fat Transfer - Sydney, AU

I noticed in photographs that one of my eyes...

I noticed in photographs that one of my eyes looked a bit closed and made me look a bit drunk or handicapped. Dr Somia told me that I had Ptosis - one of my eyelids is naturally lazy and and that it would get worse as I aged. I also asked about improving the overall appearance of my face. Dr Somia suggested he do a fat transfer to fill out my cheeks (which were quite hollow) and a chin implant as I had a weak chin. The surgery took 5 hours under general and I looked pretty bad for the first two weeks. After that I was out and about again but it took 3 - 4 weeks before I felt completely comfortable. I am SO HAPPY I did this surgery. I don't look hugely different and lots of people just comment that I look fantastic. No one has asked if I had surgery. My eyes are wide and bright and my face looks much more balanced. It's now been 6 weeks and I have so much more confidence. I look amazing and it feels great!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Somia was fantastic. He suggested what I should have done and told me me not to bother with a couple of things I thought I needed. He did not try to talk me into having more than I needed and I trusted his suggestions. He explained the procedures well and was kind and attentive throughout the process. His team worked hard to schedule surgery at a time that fitted with my schedule. Dr Somia did an awesome job and I couldn't be happier with the result. I don't look like I've had surgery but I look 10 times better and I love it.