Not Worth It - Sydney, AU

I wanted an assessment but got no advice on what...

I wanted an assessment but got no advice on what would be best suited for my age / face symmetry / skin. Since I was being stared at and the clock seemed to be running - I just went with dysport. Never had anything before and I thought it wouldn't be too risky. After spending a $1000.00, I got 0 results. I looked exactly the same after ten days. I contacted the clinic several times but was brushed off. I asked if I would have pay for extra dysport if I came in for a 'top up' in the 2 week follow up and was told I would have to pay for a top up if it wasn't working. I had no money left for this and couldn't afford another consultation fee with another plastic surgeon. So I wasted my money. Most unhappy with results and treatment. Will try a different doctor if I ever go back again. May just age gracefully! Would rather donate this money to a good cause! I feel like I have been scammed.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

chose by other reviews and the internet. Dr Laniewski was formally polite but very impersonal. No sincerity or warmth.

Wow, I'm really surprised to hear you didn't see any results as I'm assuming you had quite a bit of dysport used on you if you paid $1000. Do you mind me asking what areas you had treated?