40 Year Old with Receeding Chin - Sydney, AU

Having inherited my grandmother's chin, I have...

Having inherited my grandmother's chin, I have always felt self conscious about this aspect of my face. I have been considering surgery for a while, but lacked the confidence to actually go through with it.

I had heard about Dr Hodgkinson by way of reputation. Even though I don't live in Sydney, after hearing from other doctors that he is the best in the country if not the world, I started doing some research into his work.

After viewing his portfolio, as well as meeting some earlier patients, I was sold. I booked a trip interstate immediately for a consult. Needless to say, I was extremely impressed. Dr Hodgkinson was more than even I had anticipated. With confidence and grace, he gave me a thorough and honest assessment. Even though this had been a lifetime of consideration, I was so impressed, I booked in for a surgery date the following week. Given his demand, I had to wait until April, but it was worth it!

Not knowing what to expect (after surgery), I was extremely apprehensive on the morning of theatre. However, after waking, I was virtually pain free and actually sending messages to family and friends immediately after. One of the highlights was the after care I received from the clinic. Only one word to describe, OUTSTANDING! I was lucky enough to have a nurse called Candice. Her friendliness and professionalism was at a whole new level and actually made surgery a pleasant experience!

I should also mention, as well as a chin implant, I had a brow lift and fat pads removed from my cheeks.. This I would have though was an extremely painful process. However, I have since returned home and functioning at my best with no pain relief? I am also already noticing my new profile and beyond happy! Do yourselves a favour, don't go for inexperience or lack of reputation to save a few dollars. Save for longer and enjoy the result. I have also heard so many disaster stories, locally which is why I chose not to take the risk. It's already paying dividends!
As this is a public site, I'd rather not post. However, if this is something you are considering, more than happy to personally email these my 6 week check.
Hi Lisa723, I am an Australian with similar issues. Thank you so much for your recommendation. I had been considering having surgery in Thailand. If you could share any other tips/photos with me I would be very grateful.
Awesome! We'd love to see your before and after photos. :)
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I would give a 6 star rating, outstanding! Actually six stars for all the below mentioned, you couldn't get better!