Weight Loss: Upper Body Restoration - Sydney, AU

I have lost over 105kgs and have now had 2...

I have lost over 105kgs and have now had 2 Surgeries with Dr Jeremy Hunt and in the next 6mths will need another for my lower body. I can not convey in words how much it has changed my life.
Dr Hunt is amazingly gifted, he listens and it professionally honest in his consultation. I felt at ease the moment I met him and every interaction from then on was the same. This is also the same with his staff, amazing, supportive and extremal knowledgeable.
The procedures that I needed have been extensive, I look at where I have come from and what a life changing experience it has been and I can not imagine my life without it.
I understand that to have surgery at any time can be concerning and there was pain afterwards (not as much as I expected and there was pain relief whenever I wanted it) but even at those initial moments I said to my husband and staff. " I am SO pleased I have had this, not for a second would I take it back". I can honestly say that it was worth it and I can honestly say Dr Hunt is a gifted surgeon.
I am currently becoming a Personal Trainer and I Swim in Ocean Swims and compete in Crossfit. I think of the pain and discomfort I was in since I was 14yrs of age and wonder why I didn't have this procedure earlier!!!
I no longer take pain medication and my Chiropractor called 3mths after the procedure to check too see I was OK because my weekly appointments do not need to happen anymore!
Take the time, have a consultation you will never look back.
I can not WAIT to go in for my 3rd Consultation for my last procedure.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Wow what an amazing job with the weight loss!!   So happy for you and I am glad you are getting all fixed up:)  Keep us up to date as you go.