Breast Reduction. Exceeded All Expectations - Sydney, AU

I had fairly large breasts on a small frame and,...

I had fairly large breasts on a small frame and, after breast feeding children, the inevitable droop had occurred. After a recommendation from a friend I met Dr Naveen Somia and decided to go ahead with a Breast Reduction. It was a fairly lengthy procedure (around 4 hours) but I woke from the anaesthetic with absolutely no pain and no drains. I spent one night in hospital and was more than ready to go home early the next day. I was on no pain medication at all. My dressings were removed just 4 days later and replaced with some light tape and a custom fit bra. I was absolutely thrilled with the result even at that very early stage.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr Naveen Somia. His professional, detailed, patient explanation of the procedure put me entirely at ease from day one. I had seen other surgeons but Dr Somia was the only one who made me feel like he genuinely cared for me as a person and that he too desired a great outcome. Dr Somia is detailed and has a very good eye. He is kind, and caring and nothing is too much trouble. His appointments run on time (extremely unusual for a specialist!) and he has a lovely team working for him.The result has far exceeded my expectations. My breasts are literally perky and the shape is lovely. It is so good its as if I have had an augmentation. Dr Somia is a highly skilled plastic surgeon and a real gentleman. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reduction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Breast Reduction community.