Breast Lift, Implants & Lipo. A Fantastic Transformation. - Sydney, AU

I am 28 and lead an active lifestyle however I...

I am 28 and lead an active lifestyle however I have always struggled with my shape and saggy breasts. This procedure has changed my life. I have a new appreciation for my health and wellbeing. It has dramatically improved my self esteem. I never believed I could achieve these results. It is easily the best shape I have ever been in. I can now wear a bikini for the first time in my life.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I cannot thank Naveen enough for my transformation. I had a breast lift and augmentation and extensive lipo. Naveen was very confident in our first consult and assured me that he could give me the results I only dreamed of. His professional yet very caring manner instantly squashed any concerns I had. I travelled interstate several times to meet Naveen prior to surgery. He was so accommodating and very informative and thorough in providing information about the procedures. He always gave his honest opinion but never pushed a decision onto me. I was very calm going into surgery as i understood the procedure and knew I was in excellent hands. Words cannot describe how happy I am with the results. They exceeded my best expectations. Naveen continued to provide me with support and advise post op. He genuinely cared for my rapid recovery. I will never be able to truly express my gratification through words. Naveen is a caring man and an astounding surgeon. Forever grateful.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Lift with Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Lift with Implants community today.