Breast Lift/ Augmentation Post Pregnancy - Sydney, AU

I am a qualified registered nurse currently...

I am a qualified registered nurse currently practicing in one of Sydney's leading hospitals. Having a surgical nursing background, It was imperative to me knowing that i was in safe hands of a highly skilled plastic surgeon who would succeed in achieving my desired outcome

I was refered to Dr Ho and booked my surgery date after my initial consultation. Dr Kevin Ho genuinely cares about his patients and this shows through his professional mannerism and empathetic nature.

My whole plastic surgery journey with Dr Kevin Ho has been impressive, from my first consultation right through to my post operative care.

I love the fact that Dr Ho is very passionate about delivering exceptional patient care and strives to achieve natural results.

Dr Kevin Ho is an outstanding surgeon and I am Extremely happy with my outcome. I would recommend Dr Kevin Ho to anyone considering plastic surgery.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations! I'm so glad you had a positive experience and that you love your results. What type and size implants did you get?
Hi Beth. I ended up with bilateral 350cc round gel, moderate plus profile implants. I was a B cup and i am now a full D cup
Sounds like a nice size. I'm guessing you can dress them up or keep them low profile for work. Did you take much time off from work for your recovery? It must have been a bit challenging be the "patient" and not the nurse. ;)