22, No Kids, 10A Hoping to to a Full C - Sydney, AU

Hi everyone :) I'm 23 years old and live in New...

Hi everyone :)

I'm 23 years old and live in New Zealand, I will be having by surgery in Sydney, Australia as it is sooooooo much cheaper and the doctors have a lot more experience.

At the moment I am a very small A cup, there is a lot of space in my bras haha. I'm hoping to be a full C or small D and have it look quite natural, am thinking around 270-300 cc and I will be going under the muscle and my incision will be in my breast crease.

I will be having my pre op consult the day before surgery as I am flying from NZ, I am so excited and can't wait for it to finally happen!

I will update soon with some photos and more info of my experience and to keep track of everything :)

Wish boobs ;)

Wish boobs! These were done by the same doctor that I will be having.
I feel they are the perfect size and shape
Dr Tang, TCI

Hey =) How did you go? I'd love to hear your experience and see your results. I'm considering Dr Tang or Dr Lee at TCI
Congratulations on scheduling your surgery! Will anyone be joining you on your trip to Australia? You might enjoy joining a forum of women who are also getting breast augmentation in August 2014. It's nice to have the support of other women going through the same surgery around the same time!
Thanks :) yes my mum will be joining me, so we can have a little holiday before surgery. Oh cool I'll have a look :)
Perfect! You couldn't get a better traveling partner and caretaker!