A True Humanitarian - Dr Ho - Sydney, AU

Hello my name is Dianne - I first heard about Dr...

Hello my name is Dianne - I first heard about Dr Kevin Ho through breast.com and I did not look back. Normally I would seek 2 to 3 Doctors opinions but in this case it was not so.
I knew immediately Dr Ho was the one for me. He is understanding and listens to what you have to say - knows his job inside and out, very articulate and makes you feel at ease. I am on my own and have no family here and he was just wonderful. He goes above and beyond and when I look back I become quite emotional Dr Ho visited everyday no matter what time of day it was, he also visited me on the weekends as well.
I would recommend Dr Ho to anyone who needs his special services - a wonderful marvelous man!!!
Last but no means least is Dr Ho's receptionist Jackie...She is exceptional!!! Jackie is the engine that makes things happen - knows her job and more.
Both Dr Ho and Jackie True Humanitarians
Congratulations!!!
Regards
Dianne xo
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implant Revision community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Breast Implant Revision community.