Leaking Silicone Implant Removal and New Implants and Lift. - Sydney, AU

I had a leaking silicone implant. So, I decided to...

I had a leaking silicone implant. So, I decided to have both removed and and new bigger implants put in. I also need a breast lift. I had it all done in a hurry as I was changing states a week after surgery. It was a lot more painful then I anticipated because this time it was under the muscle. I am three weeks out and still in a bit of pain but the girls look good. The surgeon I had was fantastic. I post him weekly photos by email and he replies the same day if I have a question for him.

Took the dressings off.

I waited four weeks until I removed my surgery dressings in the shower. I was very nervous. In retrospect I should have removed them earlier. I think by leaving the dressings on I gave myself a lot of extra pain. The dressings went quite tight and hurt. I am a little alarmed by the scarring and hope time improves them a lot.

550cc silicone mentor implants and lift. 4 weeks post surgery

The day I took off the surgery tape.
Dr Paul Mouradi

Dr Paul Moradi was fantastic. Our consultation was detailed. He fitted me in for surgery quickly as he knew I needed it done because I was moving States the following week. We keep in contact via email. I have no post surgery complications so I just send him weekly photos and ask questions when needed by email. He responds very quickly. He did a fantastic job. I got the results I asked for. He is very approachable and I would recommend him highly.

How did you know that your silicone was leaking? My saline implant ruptured and you can tell right way because the breast goes flat. I'm getting them replaced with silicone next week.
I only found out by accident. I was having breast pain in my left breast. An ultra sound picked it up in the right breast! I have a lot or breast cysts. I don't think it had leaked into any surrounding tissue. But I had to have it taken out ASAP as I was worried the silicone would spread. I get lots of massages so I was getting paranoid about lying on my front in case I was squishing the silicone out, good luck next week. The silicone used these days are great. I don't really worry about them leaking.
Ok great! When I had my BA, silicone wasn't an option in the US. But, I'm confident that they are better now.
Glad you took the time to share and that your healing is coming along well! What size and type of implant did you get (If you don't mind adding that as an update to your review)
Hi Eva, I had the mentor silicone 550cc implants both sides. I was a bit taken aback when I realised how big I needed to go in order to give me the nice high round look I wanted.the original implants where also Mentor but only 125cc. I had them done in South Africa 8 years ago. I only removed the surgery tape last night. Four weeks after the BA. I will post new photos this weekend.
Sounds good :)  How do you incisions look?

On a side note, when you post your photos can you add the details about your implants, that way down the road when others view your review that inforamtion won't get lost in the comments.

Take care!