Leaking Silicone Implant Removal and New Implants and Lift. - Sydney, AU

I had a leaking silicone implant. So, I decided to...

I had a leaking silicone implant. So, I decided to have both removed and and new bigger implants put in. I also need a breast lift. I had it all done in a hurry as I was changing states a week after surgery. It was a lot more painful then I anticipated because this time it was under the muscle. I am three weeks out and still in a bit of pain but the girls look good. The surgeon I had was fantastic. I post him weekly photos by email and he replies the same day if I have a question for him.

Took the dressings off.

I waited four weeks until I removed my surgery dressings in the shower. I was very nervous. In retrospect I should have removed them earlier. I think by leaving the dressings on I gave myself a lot of extra pain. The dressings went quite tight and hurt. I am a little alarmed by the scarring and hope time improves them a lot.

550cc silicone mentor implants and lift. 4 weeks post surgery

The day I took off the surgery tape.
Dr Paul Mouradi

Dr Paul Moradi was fantastic. Our consultation was detailed. He fitted me in for surgery quickly as he knew I needed it done because I was moving States the following week. We keep in contact via email. I have no post surgery complications so I just send him weekly photos and ask questions when needed by email. He responds very quickly. He did a fantastic job. I got the results I asked for. He is very approachable and I would recommend him highly.