incredible - Sydney, AU

So this was my very first surgery EVER! So as you...

So this was my very first surgery EVER! So as you could imagine I was nervous and excited all at the same time! Dr Lim made me feel confident and sure in my decision!
Surgery day .. Oh my goodness the nerves soon as I sore Dr Lim I felt an instant feeling of comfort and readiness .. A few days of pain and I was back to my normal self within 2weeks I was back to doing light cardio at the gym - I always had full support from Dr Lim and his staff when ever I had questions they were only just a phone call away which brought me a sense of comfort knowing the support network was there.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lim is one of the most genuine and caring doctors I had ever met. He looked after me so well everything from our first meeting to after the procedure. I now have the bust I always wanted and could not be happier, full of confidence, I finally feel like a woman and I have him to thank everyone complements me on my bust from a B cup to a full DD I now fit tops and bathers! Ever since my procedure I got a new lease on life pushing me into fitness modelling - I never would have had the confidence before. Beautifully natural and symmetrical exactly what I wanted. He is such a gentle person and very informative he left no stone unturned any cosmetic procedure I need in the future he will be the only man I see! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!