Breast Augmentation - Brilliant Surgeon - Sydney, AU

I was referred to Dr Kevin Ho by a friend in the...

I was referred to Dr Kevin Ho by a friend in the medical industry. I had been contemplating a breast augmentation as feeding my 3 children left me with very little breast tissue. I had previously met with another plastic surgeon who didn't give me the confidence that a BA would be successful on my small frame but my appointment with Dr Ho couldn't have been more different. Dr Ho was incredibly reassuring and spent over an hour with me listening to my concerns and anxieties. After this initial meeting I knew I wanted Dr Ho to do the procedure and didn't feel the need to meet with the other referral I had been given; even though Dr Ho recommended I do so. Jackie, the Practise Manager is wonderful. Incredibly friendly and efficient - the whole process from my initial consult through to follow up appointments was flawless. Dr Ho happily met with my Husband and answered his list of questions and concerns. After this my Hubby was happy for me to go ahead with the procedure, even though initially he wasn't keen. However, he is very, very happy with the results and I couldn't be more thrilled either, my breasts look amazing. Dr Ho's bedside manner is so lovely and calming, I felt he went out of his way to settle my anxiety. My recovery was very smooth as Dr Ho had explained in detail prior to the procedure exactly how i would feel upon waking and during the following week. He also gave me his mobile number for me to phone if I had any concerns before my initial follow-up appointment a week later. Apart from a tiny amount of bruising, I had no pain and was up and about the next morning making school lunches and doing the school drop off. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Ho, I have been singing his praises to all my friends.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.