41 Years Old and Sick of my AA Cups - Sydney, AU

I am a 41 year old single mother of one who is...

I am a 41 year old single mother of one who is also into weightlifting/bodybuilding. I have never had a problem with my small breasts (AA cup) but felt like a change and so decided to have a breast augmentation. My procedure involved the insertion of a tear drop implant above the muscle (so I could continue to train my chest), with incisions under the breast. I am now a very natural looking C-D cup and a very happy camper!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

What can I say? Dr Hunt is probably the nicest and most professional and competent doctor you will ever deal with. I had appointments to see three plastic surgeons, but as soon as I met Dr Hunt I cancelled the other two. I immediately liked and trusted him. He did a wonderful job talking me through options and risks for my breast augmentation surgery before helping me to select the right option for me. Oh, and did I mention that his staff are also wonderful? I am 110% satisfied with the results of my surgery and highly recommend Dr Hunt to anyone contemplating plastic surgery.

Results look great. Thanks for sharing!