28 Year Old, Small Frame, Revision BA from 255cc Saline to 495cc HP Silicone. Very Happy So Far! Sydney, AU

I am on my day 5 after surgery and I feel great so...

I am on my day 5 after surgery and I feel great so I decided to share my experience with RealSelf, and recommend Dr Eddy Dona to everyone looking for a great Plastic Surgeon in Sydney!

I am 28 years old, 1.60m, 53kg (small frame) and I had my first BA done 9 years ago. As I was very young and skinny, my Doctor back in the days decided (wisely) to choose a small implant size - 250cc Saline under the muscle. During these years my body has obviously changed, my weight fluctuated quite significantly and my breasts paid the price of ageing I guess: they looked soggy, had dropped down too much, they were uneven, too small so I was just NOT HAPPY with them!
That's why I decided to look for a Board Plastic Surgeon in Sydney and after a lot of research and made my appointment with Dr Eddy Dona. All I could read were excellent reviews about him so I did not hesitate about my choice. He didn't disappoint on the appointment date, he was very professional and understood my needs, after a lot of detail measuring he pointed out exactly what I wanted: more projection, fuller look, larger volume at the bottom part of the breast. What would help me achieve my desired results were bigger implants and silicone instead of saline. My BWD turned out to be 13 which is quite large for a small woman, hence why he suggested my chest could fit up to 520cc! My initial idea was upsizing to 350cc-400cc but he told me not to worry about numbers but about my specific body and chest size and shape.

We agreed to go for 495cc HP Silicone which would allow me to achieve the fuller look I was after, without looking too fake or disproportional. Surgery date was here in no time and it's been already 5 days since I came back home from hospital. I have felt GREAT so far, no nauseas or sickness or major pain or anything - just the usual soreness, tightness on the chest and drowsiness from meds - they must have done a good job! I am taking antibiotics and mild pain killers (very strong pain killer for the first 48h only) and using Arnica cream for swelling. Both breasts look perfectly even and dropping down a little bit every day, I know it will take weeks even months to be completely set, I am very excited to see the final results.
I am going back to work tomorrow (office work does not require heavy lifting or anything like that) so I hope I'll be ok! My last antibiotic day is tomorrow morning which will help with the drowsiness, being constantly druged up is not fun :) ! I will update next week so you can see the progression, very happy with my results so far!

10 days post op review, feeling great!

Hi ladies, I thought I'd tell you about my week. It's been 11 days since surgery already and I feel really good. I went back to work on day 6 after surgery (office work, so did not use my arms too much) however struggled a little bit the first few days due to having to walk, catch the bus, go to meetings etc. Pain killers have helped me a lot to manage through the week and I also had my 1 week post op appointment with Dr Dona's nurses. They said the recovery was going on track, both breasts have dropped down significantly and I had the dressings over the wound removed which is great. I have uploaded a few pics so you can see the difference compared to the first few days, boobies are now sitting much lower and look much more natural already :) Feeling very happy with my results!

3 weeks now, loving them!

Hi girls, it's been 3 weeks post surgery today so I thought I'd do a quick update so you can see the progression. Boobies feel still firm but a bit softer ever day, they are dropping slowly but surely - lower pole has got more volume therefore they look more natural. They still need time to settle on their final position but I think it'll be months before it happens...I guess everyone's recovery is different but well, I'm happy with them now and hoping they will drop more and I will get a cleavage soon! xoxo

2 months post op review

Hi girls, sorry I haven't been around here much lately, just came back from a 4 week Europe holiday and wanted to share with you some pics of the current status of my breasts. Haven't felt any pain or soreness for a long time now and could not remember not having them! So happy with my decision, and the size (very proportionated I think) and everything in general. I hope you've all been well! xoxo Siena

3 months already!

Hi ladies,

not much has changed and I'm pretty sure my boobs haven't changed much but I still thought i'd update my review to show you some recent pics. I'm just so used to them already, I love them and feel like I made the right decision with choosing Dr Dona as my PS for revision surgery. It was needed very badly!
I hope you all are well and recovering just fine! :)
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Great professional, very knowledgeable, understanding, caring and overall an excellent surgeon. His results are amazing and I can't wait to see my final result. His team is also great, could not recommend them more!