21years Old, Always Flat Chested and SelfConscious - Sydney, AU

I gave this procedure a lot of thought, researched...

I gave this procedure a lot of thought, researched it thoroughly and decided it was what I needed to do for myself. I just wanted something 'normal looking' like nobody could tell unless they knew. Dr Jeremy Hunt worked with what I wanted to look like and did exactly that for me. I've never been more happy and confident in myself personally!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hunt was the most professional doctor I've dealt with. Not once did he make me feel self conscious and I was the kind of person to feel self conscious looking at my body, alone in the bathroom. He listened to exactly what I wanted and helped from a plan together for my implant size, shape and incision positioning. He is one of those people you feel at ease with even when you're on the operating table about to go under. He listened to what I had to say, even the silly questions and comments. He also remembered what I said to him just as I was entering theatre and brought it back up 8 weeks later at my post op appointment. I could not be happier with the work he has done on me. It has made me a new woman and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.