39year Old Breast Reduction | Best Decision Ever Made - Sydney, AU

Deciding to have my breast reduction was not an...

Deciding to have my breast reduction was not an easy decision to make, however after years of back and shoulder complaints and chest aches it has had a benefit to my health, my ability to exercise freely and has completely changed the way I view myself, giving me a renewed self confidence. I would recommend Dr Southwell-Keely to anyone contemplating this change for themselves.

Hey welcome to the community.  What is your size difference now after surgery?   Also, would love to hear about your recovery.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Both Dr Southwell-Keely and his Practice Manager Samantha are a delight to deal with. I'd contemplated this procedure for almost 20 years and from the outset they were warm and professional, with a genuine desire to ensure the best outcomes for their patients. All aspects of the surgery and what to expect on recovery were thoroughly explained, over multiple consultations. Dr Southwell-Keely made sure my expectations were realistic and both the pre and post-operative care have been of a very high standard. I am very happy with my breast shape post surgery, and while the healing and scarring takes a little to get used to, as the months go by the scars are starting to fade.