16 Year Old Severe Breast Asymmetry (hyperplasia), Fat Transfer from Abdomen. - Sydney, AU

Ever since I started developing breasts I noticed...

Ever since I started developing breasts I noticed that one side never grew, leaving me with a large D cup on the right and a small B on the left. After years if bullying I found out about the fat transfer procedure, and even better that I qualified to have it done under the public system meaning all I had to pay for was the consult, MRI and garment.

I just had one of a possible three procedures and should have the next in four to six months.
Because of how small and constricted my breast was only a small volume has been managed but it is a difference and a great start.
I was discharged from hospital only two hours after the procedure, and was feeling fine thanks to the pain killers.
I'm experiencing a lot of soreness in my abdomen, breast and a lot of bruising. The liposuction had caused a lot if swelling but isn't unbearable.
Only a day on I am happy with the results, it's a great start and I'm thrilled with how everything is going.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Matousek was fantastic. She listened carefully to all my thoughts and had a very caring and understanding manner. Even calling me a couple if hours after being discharged to make sure I was doing okay and to answer any questions. Everything was done so quickly and easily, with all of my questions being answered and I felt very cared for and listened to.

Welcome to RS and congratulations ! Any pics ?
Thanks! Just waiting to get my stitches out and the bruising to go down first :)
Ok take your time but we had swelling and still do so we understand ur still swollen.
Thank you for posting your review. How much fat did you have transferred? Did you have to use the BRAVA before hand? Thanks again
I'm not sure how much was transferred in the end, during my consult I was told about 200cc, but I will check that during my follow up in a couple of weeks. No I didn't use the BRAVA because it was to expensive, especially to be using it on only one breast. Not using the BRAVA means that I will have to have the procedure multiple times because of the tightness of the skin and muscle.