Great Face Lift Results -Sydney, 02

I had a deep plane face lift ,neck lift and...

I had a deep plane face lift ,neck lift and blepharoplasty done by Dr Catherine Boorer in July 2012.

Dr Boorer is a very skilled surgeon and I had minimal bruising and no complications after the surgery, as a matter of fact I still cant believe how smoothly everything went. I followed her instructions to the letter and everything went exactly as she said it would.

She is a nice person and has a great bedside manner so it is easy and comfortable to ask any questions that might be bothering you. Thao, the office manager, is also very nice and easy to get along with.

After 8 months you actually cant see any scarring and people who don't know me think I'm 10-15 years younger than I am. I had a quite bad turkey neck and it now looks so good I still cant believe its me. She is also an artist with the Juvederm,I had very,very thin lips and now my lips look normal. The results are very natural and you wouldn't know I had anything done.

I think you can tell I couldn't be happier with every aspect of the whole experience and I am thrilled with the results. I would thoroughly recommend Dr Boorer to anyone who is considering any plastic surgery.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons website http://www.plasticsurgery.org.au

Great that you are pleased. Love to see some photos? That way we'll know Dr Boorer didn't write the post!

Oooh, we'd love to see your photos! They help others embarking on similar journeys so much.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I'm glad you're pleased with your results.